St Patrick’s is a Catholic primary school and is open to accept enrolments for all students from new entrant to year eight, with a connection to a Catholic Parish community.
You are welcome to contact the school office to arrange a time to view the school and visit classes. We are happy to arrange a pre-enrolment meeting with our Principal.
Enrolment packs can be sent out to you by calling the school office (04) 387 3370, alternatively you may wish to download enrolment information and forms below. Once you have completed enrolment forms please return them to the school office along with the following documents:
- A completed enrolment form signed by both parents
- New Zealand birth certificate or New Zealand passport
- If your child has a parent born outside of New Zealand please provide a copy of parent’s passport.
- If your child is born outside New Zealand please provide a birth certificate and passport showing current residency status.
- Your child’s immunisation certificate
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if available)
- A Preference Certificate signed by the Parish Priest, must be received by the school for each preference child wishing to enrol. Appointments with Fr Ephrem can be made by contacting the Parish Secretary on (04) 388-6953.
On receipt of full documentation your child will be placed on our waiting list. Once your child has been accepted to start at St Patrick’s, a meeting with the Principal will be arranged. Parents will then meet with the New Entrant teacher and pre-school visits will be arranged to ensure a smooth transition into school.
A limited number of students with non-preference status may be accepted on the school roll. Parents are able to place their child’s name on the waiting list at any time. Students will be offered placement as vacancies occur*, and in accordance with the school’s policy.
Enrolment Forms and Information:
Preference Scheme 2021